Sunday, May 29, 2011

BEA Excitement and Sweet Tea and Secrets

My wonderful friend and co-writer, Nancy Naigle, recently went to the BEA Conference in New York where she was treated to a lot of great workshops. She also was at the Book Expo where her new novel, Sweet Tea and Secrets was showcased. Woo hoo, way to go Nancy! I have a new widget posted from Amazon where her book is shown. I love the front cover. Every time I look at it, I want to grab a glass of iced tea! Just finished reading Sweet Tea and Secrets and I totally loved this book! You've got to read it! It's packed with emotion, suspense and all around Southern charm. If you're not from the South, you'll want to be... :.) Lose yourself in the pages of this wonderful page turning tome of love, secrets and treasures.

No comments: