Tuesday, September 29, 2009

With Mark Victor Hansen at Books in the Park


The Books in the Park event at Town Point Park in Norfolk was a super event.

There were over 100 authors in attendance signing their books. A poetry reading was awesome and I got my chance at the microphone too. A highlight was meeting Mark Victor Hansen and his co-writer Robert Allen, authors of Cash in a Flash. Mark Victor Hansen and Jack Canfield were co-creators of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books. I also met Crystal Dwyer, author of Pure Thoughts for Pure Results- How Messy Thinking Can Make or Break Your Life. I bought a book from Joe Tennis, The Marble and Other Ghost Tales. Barnes and Noble is to be commended for putting on a wonderful venue for local authors. (photo of Mark Victor Hansen and myself)

1 comment:

Phyllis Johnson said...

Mark Victor Hansen and Jack Canfield were co-creators of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books.